Thank you for your interest in joining The Boston Club. The Club is a dynamic, inclusive organization of nearly 500 professional, accomplished women. Members span many ages, races, ethnicities and industries. We have executives and entrepreneurs, scientists, attorneys, financial advisors, marketing consultants, college presidents and nonprofit leaders, among many others.
We encourage you to join us for an event to get a taste of what the Club is all about. Or, read more about being a member and reach out to us if you have any questions. We look forward to learning more about you!
We have a great story to tell – about our history, our current initiatives, and our future! Listen to our members and corporate partners tell that story as you explore our new brochure!View E-Brochure
Membership in The Boston Club offers a myriad of benefits, including:
- Developing associations and friendships with a diverse group of women
- Connecting with members in both formal and informal ways through in-person events, online events, affinity groups, and peer-to-peer mentoring
- Attending as many events as you’d like - almost all Boston Club events are included in your membership fee
- Expanding your skills and learning new aspects of business by joining a committee
- Accessing board education as well as corporate and nonprofit board opportunities
- Enjoying a sense of community within the Club, where women are invested in supporting other women in their careers
One of the hallmarks of The Boston Club (TBC) is the growing diversity of our membership. Every woman in the Club has demonstrated substantial accomplishments in her respective field, leadership in her community, and support for other women in business. We recognize many paths to leadership and each applicant is evaluated on her own merits. Ideal criteria for a successful applicant include the following:
- 8-10 years of demonstrated professional advancement
- Commitment to personal, professional & community leadership
- Dedicated to advancing women’s leadership and growing networks across sectors
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Passion for the vision, mission, and values of TBC
- Expressed interest in active participation in the life and activities of TBC
Application Fee & Dues
There is an application fee of $125 due when you submit your application. Annual dues for new Regular Members are $600. Benefits of membership include attending Club programs and events (most at no extra charge), access to the membership directory, opportunities to join Affinity Groups or be part of our peer-to-peer Mentoring Program, the monthly Newsletter with upcoming events and Member News. The Boston Club bills for membership annually in June each year. Membership runs on the Club’s fiscal year starting July 1 through June 30. New members joining during the year are billed for dues pro-rated to the end of the Club’s fiscal year (June 30).
Prospects apply via the website, completing and submitting the online application and fee payment. Your resume is a required attachment. No recommendation is required.
After your application is submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application, which will be shared and reviewed by the Membership Committee on a monthly basis. After they review your application, they will either contact you for additional information or recommend your application for approval by TBC’s Executive Director. If approved, you will receive a formal acceptance email and you will be assigned an Ambassador – another Club member who wants your onboarding experience to be fun and successful.
Once you are approved for membership and pay your pro-rated annual membership dues, you will be contacted by your Ambassador, who will answer any questions you may have and let you know about upcoming New Member events, as well as other Club events.
© The Boston Club. All Rights Reserved.